Beginning Wednesday 1/26/11, Fry’s is bringing back their ‘All Coupons Worth $1′ policy! WooHoo!!! In addition, Fry’s will once again accept all competitor grocery and health and beauty care coupons.
Here are the full details (which, of course, are always subject to change).
- All paper manufacturer coupons up to $1.00, even those that state “Do Not Double” or “Not Subject to Doubling” will be worth $1
- Digital coupons downloaded onto a shopper’s VIP card are not subject to doubling.
- Limit one (1) manufacturer and one (1) competitor coupon per item.
- Coupons Under $1: Fry’s will allow up to three of the same coupon for like items up to be multiplied to $1.00. Any additional coupons for the same items will be redeemed at face value only (no limit).
- The value of the coupons cannot exceed cost of item.
Fry’s will accept grocery competitor coupons from Albertsons, Safeway, Bashas’, Fresh & Easy, Sunflower, Sprouts, Walmart Marketside, Walmart Neighborhood Market, Whole Foods, Target, AJ’s, Trader Joes, Food City and Ranch Market. All limits and restrictions apply.
- All competitor amount-off total order coupons will be redeemed after all other discounts and coupons have been applied, as long as the requirements of the coupon have been met. This means that if you want to use a Fresh & Easy $5 off $50 coupon you need to make sure that your subtotal AFTER manufacturer and other competitor coupons is equal to or great than $30.
- Only one (1) competitor amount-off total order coupon from the same competitor may be used per shopping visit. This means you can only use one (1) of the $Y off $X regardless of how many you may have. BUT you may use more than one Competitor coupon. For Example: you may use One (1) Fresh & Easy $5 off with a $50 required purchase AND one (1) Albertsons $10 off with a $100 required purchase, for a total required purchase of $150, after all other discounts and coupons have been applied.
- Competitor coupons will be accepted on identical items, no substitutions.
- Coupons for a competitor’s store brand item may be redeemed for a Fry’s store brand comparable brand item.
- No rain checks are given on competitor coupons.
- Fry’s will accept Print at Home Competitor coupons, which may be printed in black & white.
Here’s to great savings!