Starting Wednesday 5/25, Fry’s is introducing a new Fuel Points Program! With gas prices as high as they are, who doesn’t want to save money when filling up the car?
Earn a point for every dollar you spend.
1. Spend $100 get 100 points to save $0.10 off per gallon
2. Spend $200 get 200 points to save $0.20 off per gallon (at Fry’s Fuel Center ONLY)
3. Spend $300 get 300 points to save $0.30 off per gallon (at Fry’s Fuel Center ONLY)
4. Spend $1,000 or more get 1,000 points to save $1.00 off per gallon (at Fry’s Fuel Center ONLY)
Earn 50 points for every qualifying prescriptions you fill
1. One Prescription gives you 50 points
2. Second Prescription give you another 50 point
Earn double points on qualifying gift card purchase
Fry’s partners with Shell as well as Circle K to help save you money even if you’re not near a Fry’s Fuel Center.
So when you shop, it’s even more important to make sure you use your Fry’s VIP Card every time!
These are just highlights. If you want all the details, check out everything you need to know about how Fry’s helps you Save on Fuel (updates will be on the site beginning 5/25). All details will be in the 5/22 Sunday paper as well.
Note: If you have a Kroger or Kroger affiliate, they may be doing this same program so keep your eyes open for changes in your area!