I love buying things from Amazon.com because they make shopping easy not only for the purchase but also if you have to return something. But, if you’re like me you’ve put a few things in your cart only to realize that you’re a few cents short for the FREE Super Saver Shipping when you spend $25. It’s annoying to have $24.99 in your cart knowing that if you just bought something for $0.01 you’d get free shipping.
So you do like most people and add something else, paying more than you really wanted to pay but glad you got the free shipping. Afterall, by buying this other item you get free shipping which would have cost a few bucks so you feel like you actually ‘saved’ money by buying this other item. But what if I told you that you didn’t have to buy something for a few bucks just so you can get free shipping?
Amazon Filler Item Finder to the rescue! Using Amazon Filler Item Finder is easy!
1. Click over to Amazon Filler Item
2. Type in the amount you’re needing to get to $25 for the FREE Super Saver Shipping
3. Select an item from the list presented. You probably won’t need anything presented but for a few cents, it’s worth it!
4. A new window will open. Add the item to your Amazon.com shopping cart and proceed to check out.
5. Check Out and Save Money!
Do you have other ways of saving? I’d love to know what tips you have!