Awhile back I shared with you a fun kid’s app called Rainforest Survival Challenge from Ruckus Media. It’s a great app to help kids learn about Rainforest animals as well as the animal food chain.
Recently, they’ve teamed with HUB TV and Hasbro to bring everyone’s favorite truck and his friends to an app kids will love! Chuck and Friends have become interactive to help kids learn, problem solve and understand how working together is the way to go.
Features of the Chuck and Friends app include:
• An original story of more than 70 “pages”
• Narrative-driven matching, touch and reveal and spelling activities progress the adventure and teach letter recognition, picture/word association and basic problem solving
• Read along, play along and record your voice: Users can read the story, have it read to them, or even record their own voice for a personalized reading experience.
• Words illuminate as Chuck tells the story, enhancing basic reading comprehension
• Randomized activities provide multiple learning adventures
Chuck and Friends is available from iTune. You can download the following:
Chuck and Friends: Friends for the Long Haul $3.99 (for iPad and iPhone)
Chuck and Friends: Friends for the Long Haul Lite FREE (for iPad and iPhone)
Ruckus Media has provided us with several codes for the FULL version so join us at the Twitter party on Wednesday for a chance to win this and over $1,500 worth of other prizes.
I know you may not be coming to the conference but I sure hope you’ll join in the Twitter party because we have over $1,500 worth of prizes to share from our sponsors.
Join A Social Soiree on Wednesday, July 27th from 9pm – 10pm (EST) by following the hashtag #SocialSoiree! Be sure you RSVP in advance to be eligible to win prizes and we can be sure to follow you in advance! Also please follow each of The Frugalistas incase any one of us gets locked out of Twitter.
Disclosure: Ruckus Media has paid a sponsorship fee to Social Soiree. I have received no compensation personally.