The popular Sony Bloggie Touch MP4 Camera is THE CyberMonday deal to get if you’re looking for an easy to use video camera. I have a similar one and it is one of the easiest video cameras to use – EVER! This deal will sell out quickly, so don’t hesitate if one of these is on your list!
For $94, you get a Sony Bloggie Touch Camera (model MHS-TS10), plus free shipping.
- Works with both Mac and PC
- Easy record button
- 1920x1080p MP4 HD video with 12.8-megapixel still images
- Touch-screen LCD with touch & slide operation
- Full-screen vertical/horizontal playback on 3″ LCD
- Up to 2 hours HD video; 4GB of internal memory (1GB equals 1 billion bytes, a portion of which is used for data management functions. Records in 29 minute segments.)
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- HDMI output
- Can capture video & photos simultaneously
Orders will be processed by Wednesday, 11/30. Once your order is processed, you’ll receive an email notification that your Groupon is ready. Cannot redeem Groupon until order is processed.
$94 purchase price includes any applicable sales tax. While some online retailers sell the Bloggie Touch (MHS-TS10) for less than the $179.99 retail value, this Groupon represents the best price available from an authorized seller at the time of the offer. Date Valid: 12:01a-11:59p Central, Monday, 11/28/11
2. Click Buy! You can buy 1 for you and 1 as a gift.
- Expires Dec 28, 2011
- Not valid in Canada. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Online only. Not valid for shipping to PO or APO addresses. Cannot redeem Groupon until order is processed on Wednesday, 11/30. Must redeem by 12/28/11 or customer will be automatically refunded. All returns must take place within 30 days of order date. Allow 7-14 days for shipping. Registration with Sony required. Applicable sales tax & shipping fees included.
Disclosure: This post contains an affiliate link for Groupon. If you click on the link and make a purchase I will receive a small commission. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.